The form below is updated on Fridays to reflect the current number of cases in the district.
The following positions are available in the Old Forge School District: Postings open until Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at noon.
- Special Education Position: The Old Forge School District is currently seeking a certificated Special Education teacher for a full-time teaching position. Candidates with experience in an autistic support classroom and K-12 certification will be given preference.
- Candidates must possess Pennsylvania teaching certification in Special Education K-8 or PK-12.
- Computer Science 7-12 Position: The Old Forge School District is currently seeking a certificated secondary computer science teacher for a full-time teaching position. Candidates with experience in computer science and computer programming will be given preference.
- Candidates must possess Pennsylvania teaching certification in Computer Science 7-12.
- Candidates should submit the following:
- Cover Letter and Résumé
- PA Standard Teaching Application
- Copy of PA Teaching Certification
- Department of Human Services Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Records Check (Act 34)
- Federal Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) (act 114)
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Form(s)
- PDE – 6004 Arrest/Convictions Fo
- chool Personnel Health Record (with current TB test
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Interested applicants may send a complete packet of information (email accepted) by Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at noon to Erin Keating, Ed.D., Superintendent, 300 Marion St., Old Forge, PA 18518-1693.
- The Old Forge School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Please use the link below to request the use of district facilities.