This page is to provide information and procedures for parents and community members, in regards to our student transportation. We are committed to providing your child with a safe and pleasant ride to and from school each day. In the event a concern arises please use the following procedures to report your concern:
- If your concern is regarding your child’s bus driver, bus stop times or location, please contact our Transportation Director, Mr. Brian Rinaldi (570)457-6721, ext. 122) or email at [email protected]
- If your concern is regarding a problem involving elementary students on the bus please contact Mrs. Shelly Egan at 570-457-6721 x 119 or by email at [email protected]
- If your concern is regarding a problem involving high school students on the bus please contact Mr. Chris Gatto 570-457-6721 ext. 114 or by email at [email protected]
- You can also report your concerns via the transportation report form accessible from this page.
- We ask that you do not contact Propst directly, attempt to enter the bus, or personally address your concerns with the bus drivers.
Thank you for you cooperation and assistance in helping improve our transportation service.